Parking Lot Paving & Repair
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that all businesses provide accessible parking for their customers and employees. Your parking lot must be designed and built to accommodate people with disabilities. There are specific guidelines that must be followed, so it’s essential to hire a familiar contractor with the ADA standards.
At Mt Juliet Asphalt Paving, we are up-to-date on all the latest ADA requirements and can ensure that your parking lot meets or exceeds all the necessary standards.
We understand that not all business owners are familiar with the ADA guidelines. That’s why we’re here to help! We will walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have. We want to make sure that your parking lot is accessible to everyone. Here are a few of the ADA requirements that we will help you with:
- Parking space size and layout: There must be enough spaces to accommodate all your customers and employees. The spaces must also be appropriately marked and designated for people with disabilities.
- Accessible routes: All parking spaces must be connected by an accessible route. This route must be wide enough for wheelchair users and have a smooth, level surface.
- Signage: Your parking lot must have signs that designate accessible parking spaces. These signs must meet the requirements set forth by the ADA and specific measurements and standards that must be met.
If you’re not sure if your parking lot meets the ADA guidelines, call us. We would be happy to come out and take a look. We can also provide you with a list of recommended improvements that need to be made to bring your parking lot into compliance. Don’t let the ADA requirements overwhelm you. We can help you every step of the way, from design to construction to maintenance. Contact us today to get started on your parking lot paving project!
How To Keep Your Parking Lot in Top Condition
Once your parking lot is paved, it’s essential to take care of it to last for many years. Here are a few tips to help you keep your parking lot in top condition:
- Regular maintenance: This includes sweeping and cleaning your parking lot regularly. It’s also essential to repair any cracks or potholes as soon as they appear.
- Snow and ice removal: In the winter, it’s essential to keep your parking lot clear of snow and ice. It will help prevent accidents and injuries. Be sure to use a safe and effective de-icing product to avoid damage to your asphalt.
- Sealcoating: Sealcoating is a process that involves applying a protective coating to your parking lot. It will help extend the life of your asphalt and protect it from weather damage.
- Line striping: Line striping is necessary to designate parking spaces and create a safe driving environment. It’s essential to use high-quality paint to withstand heavy traffic and weather conditions.
As you can see, there are a few things you need to do to keep your parking lot in top condition. But don’t worry, we can help you with all of that! At Mt Juliet Asphalt Paving, we offer these services and more. Contact us today to learn more about our maintenance and repair services. We look forward to serving you!
Free Estimates, Just Say Yes!
We know how important time is when trying to get projects done around Mt Juliet, TN – no matter what paving services they may be. We’ve made sure there are never any long waiting periods between responses. Simply fill out this short form, and we’ll get back to you promptly so that you can get your project underway as soon as possible!